Friday, July 23, 2010

FOTO Friday


Since this is Foto Friday I want to post just a few pics I took at last years GAIF! This weekend once again is the GAIF-Great American Irish Festival held in Utica, N.Y. It is a great weekend filled with Irish music from Celtic Rock, bagpipes and dancers, to tradition Irish tunes. Here are a few pics of some of my friend who perform.

Our friends The Stoutmen ...

My friends Brain Hyland and Donal O'Shaughnessy


My friend Pat Kane



AND the FANTASTIC Queen of the fiddle Eileen Ivers!!









Let the music begin!!

4 comments:

VV said...

Looks like a great time! Wish I could go.

tweetey30 said...

We went to something similar last year and it wasnt what we had expected it to be. But we did get to see some of those Irish hounds. i cant remember exactly what they are called..

VV said...

Hey, are you around? Coming to Owego this weekend for yet another _very_ brief visit.

VV said...

A month without posting? Isn't that a bit much?