Tuesday, February 17, 2009

FOX News ~ Feb. 17th

I do not get the FOX News stations since I have just basic cable, I am not a huge TV fan, although I have a few favorite shows!!

So I asked my daughter ... any special plans for valentines day?? I guess the hubby was out of town covering another news story, the FIRST Introduction of Tripp!! Tripp you ask...who the hell is Tripp ... ???? Here is a clue ... he is related to Track, Trig, Bristol, Willow and Piper. The son of Levi!!! Are you there yet??

This may be a clue ... Sarah Palin?? Sooo my son-in-law was covering the "baby coming out event" in Alaska, the first time Tripp has been seen ... Sarah came into the room carrying Tripp, my son-in law is in the back ground behind Sarah and Bristol! hahahaha he is the one giving hand singles on how to shoot the scene and then takes over the camera shot.

I hope T made it up to his lovely bride after being away at Valentines with Gretta! Gottcha T!!!

3 comments:

tshsmom said...

WOW! You're gonna make me a hero with my parents. They're HUGE FoxNews fans!

tweetey30 said...

I watched this earlier on the webnews about two thirty.. Very interesting story. I cant believe they kept this quiet while she was running with McCain for Vice President.. What would this have done to her if McCain would have won the president seat???

Monogram Queen said...

That's pretty darn neat!