Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Regina!!!



So many wonderful moments
We spent together
So many wonderful years
Brings memories to mind
Memories that are wonderful,
Moments I will treasure
These you gave to me sincerely
That is why
My happiness is knowing that
Our friendship continues to grow
and my hopes that your long life
is filled with joy, peace, satisfation, and laughter.



I love you so dearly ...

Regina at four Months


Regina at one year old!

Regina at about 18 months.

Regina at 2 years old.


Regina at three years old.

AND

Regina on her wedding day!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGINA!!!
wish we could be with you!

And GOOD LUCK in the race today!!



2 comments:

Regina said...

thanks mom! Love you xoxo!

tweetey30 said...

Happy B-day. I know she is all grown up but they grow so fast. This is coming from someone that has a 5 and 8 year old. Trying to figure out where the time went..