Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FACE BOOK!


OK OK OK .... I have to admit it .... I was bitten by the FACE BOOK BUG!!! ADDICTION PLUS ... it started out easy ... just a post ... then I found high school girlfriends .... hehehehe as you can imagine there was a lot of catch up time!! Then I thought OK one little game ... SCRAMBLE ... then WORDTWIST ... then WORD DROP... then BEJEWLED BLITZ!!!!!!!!!!! and so on and so on and so on and so on!!! Lots of bookmarks as FAVS ... YIKES!!! Then I found YOVILLE, Then FARMVILLE .... geeze will it end soon .... I am not a game junkie am I???? Then the downfall came... it was FARMTOWN!!! I get up at 6AM, I can not leave for certin time of the day because my farm harvest is due in ... I need to harvest and plow ... I need a house, a barn, more fields, more trees, water the flowers ... soooooooo, that is why my BLOG world has been so deserted!!! I am trying to join FARMTOWN anonymous, seems I cannot find a local chapter ... sorry more tomorrow I need to go harvest my pumpkins fields ............

3 comments:

Patsy said...

Oh, Cuz Mar..you are a riot! If you get up at 6, go for a walk and skip the computer!
I am happy i just do the regular facebook stuff. There is a reason I don't join in the games..obsession
Which, you will note, I'm here and not walking yet!!!!

Anonymous said...

oK, Mar what would really be fun, is if you did it for real, I know a man who starts picking at 5:30 am, on Tues, Wed, Friday & Sat. But even better than that you would have the whole experience the exercize, the bugs, mud and lets not forget a little rain. And the peacefulness of the open land. NO STRESS or so he tells me :) And you can talk to the plants and they don't talk back. Buy the way just where is your farm? don't you know its too early for pumpkins? Missing you!
P

VV said...

I would do something with horses before farming. Having actually gone out at sunrise with my daughter in the winter once, it's an incredibly peaceful and satisfying activity.