Thursday, August 27, 2009

High Stress Day

OK I am starting Foto Friday early ... it has been a highly stressful evening and I just needed to scan through some pictures I have taken and smile once again!! So here are a few of my favs that I took ... and one more for Foto Friday!!!

CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE ....

This was taken in the moutains of New Hampshire ...blow this up, you can see the hair on it!!


I saw this guy out painting in the field and thought he was a GREAT shot!!


Just a Mt. lake I came across in my travels ...



Beautiful Hollyhocks I found in Scotland!


My first eagle sighting ... the pic is so so but I was exstatic!!!
San Jaun Island, Washington


My friend Rich, playing his heart out ...


As you may know I love to take pics of flowers and bees!! (blow up to see his eyes)


Candid shot of the sunrise in Wildwood, NJ, with a happy morning seagull! (yes blow up the pic you will see the seagull)


OK ... I thought this was very funny, a little after dawn and here is this girl taking pictures of her PUMPKIN on the beach ... hmmmmmmm


Whale Watching in New England! I started doing this over 30 years ago ... before it was "cool" ... I use to go out about three times a summer, it was a hike, but very much enjoyed ... until you see one of these majestic creatures only feet from you ... well ..........


My grandson ... he was so amazed to watch his footprints behind him in the sand ... a wonderful memory!!


Ahhh another of my grandson ... to be two ... he thought he was so funny to hide from grandma !!!


Seagulls looking for food ... so easy to take, just bring a bag of bread and have someone throw the bread in the air!!


OK OK OK only a couple more!!!

Grandpa taught me to jump over the waves, but I have to hold on to my shovel to dig later!!


I took this while in Ireland

also this one ...


WELL now it is time for bed ... and doing this has actually settled my nerves ... I have sooooo many pictures that I love ... so I may do this again ...

Well my kitty is sleeping so I guess I must say goodnight also!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Pics Marilyn!!! Wouldn't want you o lose this blog!!! You are great at it!!
G9

Unknown said...

BTW... LOVED the pumpkin lady!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics. I really like grandson and the sand watching his footsteps. Have a nice weekend.
p

Patsy said...

Fun. I love the lake with the mountain in distance. Good work!!

Regina said...

nice pics. love the cat one, "turn off the lights already!"

Anonymous said...

I love these photos. You have a great eye.

Danni said...

Great pictures! You have a good eye.. I guess I see where I get it from!

VV said...

I love the mountain lake shot and the castle and tombstone ones. Very evocative. I clicked on the bee picture and it wouldn't do anything.