Friday, June 25, 2010

Foto Friday

I have a funny quirk ... I hate sharing food off my plate (not unless it's with my grandson!) ... my husband has known me for almost 43 years and to this day he still thinks we should share when we go out to dinner. I do not even like getting a BIG sub and cutting it in half ... my half always seems to get the left overs from his half that I do not like (hot peppers, ovlives, etc.) Why can't he understand that I do not want to get the steak and him get the fish and we will split them or share!! My plate is mine ... do not touch! (I am always good about leaving you left-overs though, you may have them)... PHEW glad I got that off my chest! hehehehe .... which leads me to this picture for foto-friday ... I saw this and my first thought was my husband! LOL LOL ... ahhhh JJN I love you but I just had to say it!!

PLEASE birdies I do not want to share ......

3 comments:

VV said...

That is a quirk. :-) M and I always cut portions of our meals to share with the other when we go out to dinner. Different strokes I guess.

Regina said...

Interesting. I seem to remember him not letting us eat anything from his plate as a kid. "No, if you wanted this then you should have gotten it." or something along those lines.

tweetey30 said...

My hubby wouldnt do that because of what I like on my subs and so forth..LOL... Weird how people work..