Monday, December 20, 2010

Lunar Eclipse


Get your warm jammers on and get ready to look skywards tonight as the full molten moon will be cast with a long shadow during the total Lunar Eclipse! NASA says this can be viewed from our own backyard! Get those fire pits ready!! I am hoping to set my alarm and get a chance to spy this celestial show!! This is due to start 1:15 eastern time, and the moon is expected to take 3 hours and 28 minutes to pass. So if you hit that snooze button you still have a chance when you get up to pee!!

Also today I was drawn into updating some photo's and for some reason I kept on going back to one photo of my great great grandfather, so I jumped/toggled over to my genealogy software and looked up gg-grandpa's name, and specifics ... I guess he was sending me vibes from "afar" to wish him a happy birthday!! Happy Birthday great great grandpa, even though I never met you I still think of you!!!

No comments: