Monday, March 23, 2009


He's to one of my very favorite funny men, Robin Williams who is recouping from open-heart surgery!! The man who has made me laugh for so many years!! I loved him way back in the Mork and Mindy days 1978-80!! And his movies are fantastic ... Popeye, Mrs. Doubtfire, Jumanjii, The Birdcage, Good Morning, Vietnam, Dead Poets Society, The Fisher King, What Dreams May Come, Patch Adams, Good Will Hunting, RV, just to name a few, there are so, so, so many more!! And more recently on Law and Order Special Victims Unit. An incredible actor and funny man. May he heal fast to all make us laugh again!!

2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

I liked him in One Hour Photo but I confess alot of times his "manic behavior" grates on my nerves.

tweetey30 said...

That is so sad that he has to deal with this in life. I liked him in most of those movies you mentioned.. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.