Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Danielle!!

What a better way to do a Blog for April 13th then to dedicate it to my daughter on her speical day!!


My child number three, the baby.
My baby, now a lady, all grown!
Where did those years go?
A gift of love,
A joy forever,
you may have outgrown my lap,
but you will never out grow my heart.
You were loved as the little girl you were,
And still as beautiful young woman you have become.
You have given me memories from the past,
Excitment and knowledge in the present,
and hope and promise for the future.
We have expressed our love
with words, hugs and tears
And we have grown as friends.
I love you and wish you a
Happy Birthday!!!





















HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNI

3 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter! Mine is getting so tall and I will cry when the day comes she doesn't want me to hold her anymore. I have to cajole her sometimes now.

tshsmom said...

It's such a special gift when our daughters grow up and we become friends.

tweetey30 said...

Happy belated B-day... My husbands b-day was Monday also.. But we didnt celebrate. Everyone was sick with the Flu.. Yikes..