Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Grandson!!

Well tomorrow is the HIGH HOLY DAY! March 17th, St. Patricks's Day ... but today March 16th I have much to celebrate!!!! Four years ago today my first and only grandchild was born, mind you only hours away from the 17th (mom could just not hold out any longer) - lol !!


What an amazing feeling to have a grandchild, you can not explain it until it happens to you! AND to know one of my "babies" gave this gift to me is even more of a blessing!! Thank you Regina for the most wonderful gift you could ever give me!!!


Happy Birthday BABY TOOTS (ok this is our nickname) today you are 4 YEARS OLD!!! GRANDMA LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


IN THE BEGINNING!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY TOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grandma LOVES YOU XOXO!!!

4 comments:

VV said...

I believe the term "cutie patootey" is appropriate here.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mar, I still love the foot, pic. He is such a "Cutie Patootey" There is nothing quite like it. And you are correct on the gift part. Thanks R & T for bringing such joy to my friend M.
My grandma, has left me with fond memories growing up, as am sure you will be passing on to Toots memories of you and J, they will be things he treasures forever. p

Regina said...

Thanks Mom!!

tweetey30 said...

I miss my grandma dearly and my great grandmother.. I was very close to both of them.. He is so sweet looking in that photo.. Arent all sleeping babies sweet.. I wish I had my digital camera when the girls were babies.. But of course I didnt...