Friday, October 15, 2010

A Fall Drive


I promise this will be my last fall pictures of the season!! Me and the hubb-muffin went for a drive up to Cooperstown, NY. Yes, the Baseball Hall of Fame is there, and there were multiple tour buses all over, so we stayed clear and did some of the other sites! Hope you enjoy the pics, and remember you can click to enlarge them! I swear next week it is on to more interesting things!


Lake Otsego, and the beginning of the Susquahanna River


Farmers Museum

Loved the angles of the building ...








A little harvest decoration!









John Fenemore Cooper House





A Canopy of gold,it was so neat to walk through, leaves crunchies under foot












OK the name of this place caught my eye!!

Stopped for a cold beer and glass of wine, this place was buit in 1865 and use to be a hotel.

5 comments:

Larena said...

never are fall pictures boring ! My Great Grandparents lived in Cooperstown and we visited as often as we could I Love the farmers museum and the Baseball hall of fame. brough back good memories THank You !

VV said...

Wow, a number of these look like picture postcards. You've got a great eye, and great subject matter. Excellent!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mar, one of my favorite places to visit. Although have not been in about 15 years, since our kids were still kids. :) Very nice you and hub-muffin, are spending time together:)doing fun things. Can not get mine to stop working and as a result am still working.. It's a cycle.. Be well my friend.
P

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I hope you are feeling better now....These pictures are GORGEOUS! The leaves are just stunning....WOW! You really caught everything at the height of it's beauty...! Cooperstown is so quaint....LOVE the name of the Chinese Restaurant...lol!
How was Great Neck? It's been such a very long time since I was there.....!
Glad you came by, my dear. And you should take one of those Tours when you are in L.A. I think some of them are pretty good.

Danni said...

Amazing photos - very impressed!!! I forgot how beautiful NY is. I see with different eyes now.. Great job!