Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just Stuff

My son-in-law was at the launching of Atlantis a few weeks back and toke this clip!  When I worked for IBM I had the opportunity to attend one of these launches as their guest, but could not afford the expensive at the time!  It must be an awesome thing to actually be there!


A friend of mine posted this little vese on Facebook and thought it was excellent!

 I have been to a lot of places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. I've also never been in Cognito, either. I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport, you have to be driven there. I have made several trips thanks to my friends and family! ;-)

My daughter is in Iceland and sent me this fantastic photo!!


Got a new point and shoot and was trying it out and caught this picture of my cat Seamus (Shay-mus) ... he is my little red haired Irish boy!!  I think he is eyeing the bird up in the tree!!


AND who is into "testing"??  Well they have some new codes for seniors - have you seen them? 

Since more and more Seniors are texting and tweeting, there appears to be a need for an STC (Senior Texting Code). I know that none of us qualifies as a "Senior" so just pass this along to your "older" friends.

ATD: At The Doctor's
BTW: Bring The Wheelchair
BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth
CBM: Covered By Medicare
CUATSC: See You At The Senior Center
DWI: Driving While Incontinent
FWB: Friend With Beta Blockers
FWIW: Forgot Where I Was
FYI: Found Your Insulin
GGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!
GHA: Got Heartburn Again
HGBM: Had Good Bowel Movement
IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?
LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out
LOL: Living On Lipitor
LWO: Lawrence Welk's On
OMMR: On My Massage Recliner
OMSG: Oh My! Sorry, Gas
ROFL... CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing... And Can't Get Up
SGGP: Sorry, Gotta Go Poop
TTYL: Talk To You Louder
WAITT: Who Am I Talking To?
WTFA: Wet The Furniture Again
WTP: Where's The Prunes?
WWNO: Walker Wheels Need Oil
GLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In)

HAPPY THURSDAY!!

1 comment:

VV said...

Great pix. I had the opportunity to see a launch at Cape Canaveral about 6-8 yrs. ago, can't remember the exact date. It was awesome to see and hear. We also live near Wallops Island (another NASA site) where they launch huge rockets. We've seen a few of them go off. Glad you got a new camera. I'm expecting great things from you!