Monday, May 18, 2009

Portsmouth, N.H. Area

Well I was suppose to post some pictures from my New Hampshire trip but never did soooooo folks here we go!!

We arrived to find some great waves and good surfers ...


Can you beleive I did this in 1965!!!!


I found my grandfather's name on a memorial!



I found my GG-Grandfathers barn in Stratham, NH ... the house burned down a little after 1910, but the barn still stands, they entered the US from Nova Scotia in about 1893 and settle in Stratham.


The Portsmouth Lighthouse ... was a stop at Fort Constitution .. sure my dad was here at some time during WWII.



BUT then this is what we were there for ... I am meeting 42 cousins I never knew I had!! Here is a picture of all my Mom's first cousins!


Now look at all the second cousins I have ...


And Yet the next generation!


Soooooooo it was not all about lobster .... but meeting 42 cousins I never knew I had!!!!!!

THANKS PATSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

5 comments:

Patsy said...

You're welcome! So happy to hear you enjoyed it!

none said...

Great pics I especially the memorial is a neat find.

Regina said...

Cool!

VV said...

Wow, cool to discover so many new family members.

Patsy said...

Not only is your grandfather Peter paul on the WWI Memorial, but Grand uncle William O (Willy) is there also!