Thursday, January 8, 2009

Child Wisdom - Jan. 8th

I already knew I was dumber than the fifth graders, now it's the preschoolers turn!!??

A PRE-SCHOOL TEST FOR YOU:

Which way is the bus below traveling?
To the left or to the right?



Can't make up your mind?
Look carefully at the picture again.

Still don't know?

Pre-schoolers all over the United States
were shown this picture asked the same question.
90% of the pre-schooler's gave this answer.
'The bus is traveling to the left.'


When asked, 'Why do you think the bus is traveling to the left?'

They answered:

'Because you can't see the door to get on the bus.'

How do you feel now ???
I know, me too.

6 comments:

BrucMac said...

Good question. I thought it was standing still, but I haven't been on a bus in twenty years...
Bruc

Monogram Queen said...

Oh my - got me there!!!

tshsmom said...

I got it right, I got it right!
Thank you, that's the 1st time I've felt smart all week. OK, so I'm only as smart as a preschooler, but I've had a dumb week, so just let me bask in it for awhile.

VV said...

I thought it was coming straight at me with the wheels being the bus's headlights. How's that for warped vision/thinking?

scrunch said...

tricky...no squiggly lines cartoonists use to show motion of the wheels...yep, I'm stupid.

but for those of you that got it wrong..of the 90% of the preschoolers who got it right...50% forgot their lunchbox...30% forgot their hats..mittens...homework..etc.....
and the remainder got on the WRONG bus....
\
Yea, I'm still stupid..but I don't FEEL stupid. That's gotta count,right??

Right???

Awwww, cm'om!!

tweetey30 said...

Oh goodness gracious I wasnt looking for that part of the bus at all.. LOL.. Hope everythings good with you..