Wednesday, January 21, 2009

THE HAT!!! Jan. 21

So many of you watched the Obama inauguration yesterday. I was wondering if anyone caught Aretha Franklin's bodacious and marvelous hat!! The hat, decorated with a Swarovski crystal encrusted bow, cost $179.





Did you know even Ellen had the same hat! In an interview today she said, "That would of been so embarrassing. The next thing you know, we would have been in Us Weekly's 'Who Wore it Better?'" DeGeneres jokes. "They said this is the only one they made! I can't believe it!"


The strange thing is my daughter, son-in-law and grandson had the same hats when they were here for Christmas!! See the picture!! hmmmmmm

3 comments:

tweetey30 said...

What job do they figure they are pullin by only saying they made one?? LOL.. Yikes.. Hope all is going well with you. Talk soon.

Monogram Queen said...

I did love that hat though, I love quirky flamboyant hats!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL...I have to tell you...I LOVED THAT HAT! It was Unique, just like Aretha, herself...And Glittery and Festive looking....! I say, GOOD FOR HER!
And I did think Ellen was very cute and funny and dear to do what she did....! (And your Family, too...lol)